Once prepped, this takes 1.5 minutes in the microwave! This is modeled off of @thebigmansworld’s chocolate mug cake.
PALEO | GRAIN AND GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | REFINED SUGAR FREE
1 scoop of Be Well Chocolate Sustain protein powder
1 tbsp coconut flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
1/2 packet of stevia powder or approx 10-15 drops of liquid stevia
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 egg or egg white (egg white makes it a little bit lighter, but the cake is not dense to begin with)
1/4 cup coconut milk
Sprinkle/handful of Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Grease a ramekin or a mug with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients: protein powder, coconut flour, stevia (if powder), baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Add the liquid ingredients: egg and coconut milk (+stevia, if liquid).
- Mix until a thick batter is formed.
- If it is too thick, add coconut milk one tbsp at a time.
- Pour the batter into the ramekin or mug.
- Microwave for approximately 1.5 minutes, in 30 second intervals to ensure the right texture.
- Enjoy! Can serve with ice cream to make it even better!