PALEO | Gluten and Grain Free | Dairy Free | Nut free | Sugar Free
1 cup cauliflower rice (can put approx. one head of cauliflower in the food processor to make this)
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp salt and pepper
1 tsp minced garlic (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. The most important step for this recipe is to make sure there is no extra water in the cauliflower rice. The dryer the better. Use a cheese cloth to ring out any extra water.
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
4. Roll the dough into a ball.
5. Press down onto baking sheet into the form of a pizza. Make sure it is not too thick, just thick enough for the dough not to break or crack.
6. Cook for approximately 12 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden brown.
7. Add toppings (mushrooms, chicken, spinach, peppers, dairy free cheese, bacon, ham, turkey, zucchini, broccoli, anything you want!) then put it back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Enjoy! This crust should be solid and crunchy enough that you can cut the pizza into pieces and eat it with your hands.