PALEO | GRAIN FREE | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | SUGAR FREE
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 5 minutes Total: 10 minutes
Serves one person (can double, triple, quadruple the recipe…they will still come out well!)
1/4 cup peanut butter (no sugar added, just peanuts)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 tsp vanilla
1. Mash the banana in a bowl until a somewhat smooth texture.
2. Add a beaten egg.
3. Mix in peanut butter, baking powder and vanilla.
4. Turn stove onto medium heat and grease pan with oil or dairy free butter.
5. Pour batter onto pan or skillet and cook for approximately 3 minutes (or until the underside looks golden brown).
6. Add blueberries, banana, strawberries to the pancakes if you would like.
7. Flip and cook for an additional minute.
8. Ready to enjoy! Top them off with even more fruit or a peanut butter drizzle!