PALEO | Sugar Free | Gluten and Grain Free | Dairy Free | Nut Free
Warning: These muffins are for those who love dark chocolate and prefer desserts that are not too sweet.
1/2 cup mashed sweet potato (~1 small sweet potato)
1 small mashed avocado
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 tbsp coconut flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
Lily’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips – totally up to you how chocolatey you want your muffins!
*If you want the muffins sweeter add 1/3 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine mashed sweet potato and avocado – make sure there are no chunks.
3. Add the eggs and coconut oil and mix well.
4. Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and stir.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips
6. Bake for 20 minutes
7. Let completely cool before eating them.