PALEO | Sugar Free | Grain and Gluten Free | Dairy Free
We thought we were never going to be able to have normal tasting pancakes again…until these!
We modeled our recipe off of http://blog.paleohacks.com/coconut-flour-pancakes/#
1/4 cup coconut flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup coconut milk (If you’re using it from a can, make sure you scrape the coconut cream off the top)
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
3 organic eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
almond butter + extra coconut oil for the drizzled topping
- Mix the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut oil together.
- Mix the coconut flour and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Grease your skillet with coconut oil.
- Scoop out the batter onto the pan in whatever shape you like.
- These take a little bit longer to cook than normal pancakes, so be sure to check the bottoms before flipping.
- Melt almond butter and coconut oil together in a small sauce pan and drizzle over the pancakes when they’re ready!