PALEO | Gluten Free | Grain Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free
2 cups cocoa butter
2 cups cacao powder
1 tbsp vanilla
30 drops stevia
1. Melt the cocoa butter in a double boiler on low heat.
2. Once melted, add the cacao powder and stir.
3. Add vanilla and stevia and stir.
4. Pour chocolate into molds half way.
5. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes, until hard.
6. Scoop almond butter (no sugar added, no oils added) into the molds
7. Pour chocolate on top to fill the rest of the mold
8. Refrigerate until hard (about 10 minutes).
Can put it into your acai bowls, smoothie bowls, cakes, etc.!