PALEO | Refined Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Grain Free | Dairy Free
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 10-12 minutes
TOTAL time = 20-22 minutes
3 cups + 1 tbsp Almond Flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup grapseed oil
2 tbsp almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/5 cup almond milk (add another splash if the batter seems too dry after mixing)
2 bars of stevia sweetened Dark Chocolate (I used Lily’s)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt to a bowl. Mix together.
3. Add the grapeseed oil, honey, vanilla extract, almond butter and almond milk to a separate bowl. Whisk together.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
*If the dough is too grainy and not sticking together, add in another tbsp of grapeseed oil
5. Slice and chop up the chocolate bars and fold them into the batter.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges and the tops are golden brown.